Evident Review
I like being able to see the alerts and being able to remediate them.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows me to do is see what's happening in our AWS account. I have several, so this is a nice, single pane, point of view for me whenever I have to make sure that configurations are as secure as possible.

What is most valuable?

I like being able to see the alerts that are going on and being able to remediate them. I like the dashboards and the recording is good. They're coming out with newer features and they have a feature request thing.

What needs improvement?

The reporting may be a little bit better. I need to be able to generate an executive level report for specific alerts. That's really my only ask right now.

There have been no stability issues. It’s a great product.

There have been no scalability issues.

I emailed them once to open a case. I would give technical support a rating of 10/10.

It was actually pretty easy to get everything set up and going.

They have good pricing, licensing, and training.

I'm actually in training right now for my guys and everything has been set up. They sent us an engineer on site and they use WebEx for training.

As far as pricing goes, I haven't seen the renewal quote yet, so I'm not sure because I didn't actually pay the initial quote.

I evaluated one other do-it-yourself option that was created by Netflix, called Security Monkey. That was it.

What other advice do I have?

That's kind of an open ended question, too. I'd just say that even the product itself is pretty easy.

It's pretty straightforward. I wouldn't have any advice other than really have in-depth conversations about their AWS environment and make sure that they are doing their operations and everything properly.

There is nothing else that is as easy to use, or that I can use specifically for the way that I'm using it. It's not like there's any product out there right now that matches it in the market.