LogicMonitor Review

We were able to configure the relevant alerts to be sent to the relevant engineers via email and SMS.

Valuable Features

• Accurate monitoring
  • Dashboards
  • Easy to use

Improvements to My Organization

By receiving accurate monitoring on all of our datacenters, we were able to configure the relevant alerts to be sent to the relevant engineers via email and SMS.

By building dashboards with the relevant information we now have them projected on large monitors for everyone to see in real time what is happening in our production environment.

Room for Improvement

They need to add more capabilities for external monitoring i.e “Services” monitoring. Also, they should add a feature of anomaly detection.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for two years.

We've experienced no issues with performance.

It's been able to scale for our needs.

8/10

We used various monitoring solutions but never had one robust solution for monitoring all of our devices/services.

It's pretty straightforward.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Pricing and licensing is out of my scope but as far as I see it, there are certain products which are worth paying for if they answer your needs.

Other Solutions Considered

I tried various other monitoring solutions such as Paessler PRTG, ManageEngine Application Monitor, New Relic and others.

Other Advice

Highly recommended.