LogicMonitor Review

What is our primary use case?

We monitor Windows Servers, Linux Servers, firewalls, a variety of network devices, Active Directory, websites, etc.

How has it helped my organization?

We needed a cloud-based monitoring product to help us move forward in our role as an MSP. We build monitoring boxes into specific services. We do this so our monitoring services can be even more flexible as new requests can be added as add-ons to our existing monitoring services.

What is most valuable?

There are several things we have found very valuable:

• We can decide what a service should contain and box it in.
  • The dashboards are great.
  • We can give our customers a good overview of their environment and the services they use.

What needs improvement?

There are always things to improve of course. I haven't found any big issues though. There are small things, such as, it would be nice to have better looking charts.

Less than one year.

No issues.

No issues.

LogicMonitor has fantastic chat support 24/5. Monday to Friday you can contact them all day and they answer almost immediately. The support staff are very educated and can guide you on how to find stuff and fix it yourself. Instead of just doing it, they teach you how to find the correct information and do it on your own which may seem a bit strange, but I haven't learned this much in years. They do a great job and are very nice too.

They don't let stuff go. We have had a couple of deeper issues and they take them seriously. If they can't help you right away, they will work on them and contact you later.

We used an on-premise solution which requires a lot of on-premise servers and a lot of management. We needed to change the way we worked to be more efficient.

The initial setup was straightforward.

There is great support if you need it.

We implemented LogicMonitor together with LogicMonitor. They gave us so many good recommendations along the way.

ROI is after six months.

Talk to them about the price. It is probably cheaper than you think.

We looked around and tried a few systems which were the same area of functionality, but chose LogicMonitor because it suited us best.

What other advice do I have?

Drop your on-premise solutions for monitoring your environment and choose LogicMonitor instead.